ACTIVE ENGLISH: BOOK 2 / PAGE 65 PASSIVE
1. He writes poems.
2. My parents love me.
3. Do you need money?
4. Who makes these designs?
5. We expect good news.
6. A gardener waters these plants.
7. Everyone respects an honest person.
8. I know his address.
9. This book contains a large number of pictures.
10. Do you need a new uniform?
11. Why does he waste money?
12. This jug contains milk.
13. This hotel serves only vegetarian food.
14. What does Mr. Bhushan teach?
15. How much money do you need?
1. Poems are written by him.
2. I am loved by my parents.
3. Is money needed by you?
4. By whom are these designs made?
5. Good news is expected by us.
6. These plants are watered by a gardener.
7. An honest person is respected by all.
8. His address is known to me.
9. A large number of pictures are contained in this book.
10. Is a new uniform needed by you?
11. Why is money wasted by him?
12. Milk is contained in this jug.
13. Only vegetarian food is served in this hotel.
14. What is taught by Mr. Bhushan?
15. How much money is needed by you?